Bay Associates Environmental, Inc. (BAE)
Environmental Disposal Remediation and Demolition Contractor
Bay Associates Environmental, Inc. (BAE) is an environmental contractor specializing in hazardous and nonhazardous disposal, remediation, construction, and management projects. The company is located in Baltimore, Maryland and was formed in 1992. Services are provided nationally with a greater concentration in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our team consists of experienced environmental professionals with backgrounds in the hazardous waste industry, environmental construction, and remediation. Our environmental services and processes are comprehensive. From the initial site characterization to the on site removal work, to the step of determination of the proper disposal method, and to the further step of disposal documentation; we ensure our client feels confident their wastes are handled safely, and disposed of economically and properly. Bay Associates Environmental, Inc. determines the best disposal management plan for our clients for their particular types and quantities of wastes.
* $3 million ID/IQ contract for the Norfolk Army Corps of Engineers for environmental support services; management, sampling, disposal, transportation of 4,000 tons of hazardous soil for a private hospital in PA;
* Disposal of IDW drums at a U.S. Navy installation in Calverton, NY;
* Removal and disposal of filter bags and sludge waste from a pump and treat system at a EPA Superfund Site in N.Y.;
* Sampling, analysis and disposal of transformers at a Baltimore Army Corps of Engineers site in Woodbridge, VA.
Bay Associates Environmental, Inc. is a small business as defined by the federal government.
Although small, part of our success is our ability to properly select and manage both large and small projects, develop long-term working relationships, and properly assess our client’s needs- making them look good.
The company is a certified woman-owned (100%) business. Its minority certifications include:
* U.S. Small Business Administration’s 8(a)
* SDB, Maryland Department of Transportation MDOT,
* Baltimore City (WBE).
BAE approaches chemical waste disposal in a manner advantageous to our clients. We develop a disposal plan based on the clients’ wastestream and needs. Incorporated into each plan are safety, regulatory compliance, and economics.
Safe handling of regulated wastes includes properly trained personnel supported by management. The staff at BAE is trained in chemical safety, proper handling procedures, and construction safety.
Procedures are regularly reviewed and training updated. All personnel are 40 Hour OSHA trained and are kept current on their annual 8 Hour Refresher courses. Hazmat specialists regularly attend Hazardous Waste Disposal and Waste Transportation Courses to ensure compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations.
Bay Associates Environmental, Inc. would be pleased to discuss your next environmental project, partnering opportunity, or immediate disposal need. Please contact us at 1-800-801-0405, or email our team by clicking here. You can visit our website at www.hazardouswastepros.com .
It is our goal to work with our clients as partners in the effective handling of all aspects of environmental disposal projects which include: cost, environmental protection, and safety.
Service Request Phone Number 1.800.801.0405
* Hazardous and Non Hazardous Waste Transportation and Disposal
* Demolition and Abatement Services
* Roll-off Containers
* Environmental Remediation of Soil and Groundwater
* Underground Storage Tanks Removal
* Removal and Disposal of Contaminated Media
* Sludge Dewatering and Solidification
* Health and Safety Plans
The disposal industry is increasingly competitive. Let us help you take advantage of the marketplace. Together we select the best outlets from our extensive qualified network for your specific wastes.
* Reduce liability by distinguishing between hazardous and nonhazardous regulated materials.
* Minimize number of drums.
* Consolidate compatible quantities
* Avoid disposal costs altogether by recycling. We can find a user through our BAE Beneficial Reuse Program.