Bay Associates Environmental, Inc. (BAE)
Environmental Disposal Remediation and Demolition Contractor
BAE is an environmental contractor specializing in Hazardous Waste and Nonhazardous Waste disposal and Remediation projects. Our team engineers the disposal of construction and demolition material, municipal solid waste, asbestos, and nonhazardous soils (which are serviced by our own roll-off fleet in the Maryland/DC area). The company is located in Baltimore, Maryland and was formed in 1992. Services are provided nationally with a greater concentration.
- * Site Remediation/ Cleanup
- * Hazardous and Non Hazardous Waste Transportation and Disposal
- * Demolition and Abatement Services
- * Roll-off Container Transportation and Disposal
- * Labpack Services
- * Environmental Remediation of Soil and Groundwater
- * Underground and Aboveground Storage Tank Services
- * Industrial Decontamination Services
- * Expediated Response Actions
- * Removal and Disposal of Contaminated Media
- * Health and Safety Plans Compliance
- * Sludge Dewatering and Solidification
- * Creosote Disposal
- * Pressure Treated Wood Disposal
- * Harbor, Pier, and Bulkhead Disposal Subcontractor
- * Metal Recycling
Our trained chemists can handle disposal of a wide variety of regulated compounds. Listed below are some specific examples. Industrial wastes, laboratory chemical, flammables, corrosives, toxics, oils, heavy metals, reactives, reagents, peroxide formers, lead paint, mercury, PCB's, picric acid (TNP), fluorescent lights and ballasts, batteries.
Partnership Designed With Solutions In Mind
When it comes to handling chemical disposal, and both the hazardous and the nonhazardous, Bay Associates Environmental’s place is at your side – as a partner. Generators of hazardous waste are bound by the regulations with “cradle to grave” disposal responsibility. Bay Associates Environmental provides turnkey services that are environmentally sound yet cost effective – leaving our clients feeling confident.
Partnership Built On Quality And Care
Bay Associates Environmental, Inc. maintains the highest standards of professional and environmental responsibility. Our specialists are highly qualified environmental professionals dedicated to the chemical waste management field. Through our experience in the industry we are able to minimize expense while maximizing environmental quality. Our technical staff supports your team to effectively handle all phases of regulated waste disposal.
The disposal industry is increasingly competitive. Let us help you take advantage of the marketplace. Together we select the best outlets from our extensive qualified network for your specific wastes.
* Reduce liability by distinguishing between hazardous and nonhazardous regulated materials.
* Minimize number of drums.
* Consolidate compatible quantities
* Avoid disposal costs altogether by recycling. We can find a user through our BAE Beneficial Reuse Program.
We are a certified minority. State of Maryland MDOT. Baltimore City WBE